Terms and conditions
COLLECTION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, you are not required to provide any personal information for purpose of browsing through the Website. Personal information will only be required when you choose to contact us through the online contact form on the Website.
PEGATRON collects your personal information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. We may use your personal information to process your requests and in hiring process.
All personal information PEGATRON collects from you will be stored on a secured server and only accessible by authorized personnel of PEGATRON via password. Since this personal information is not accessible from outside of PEGATRON, you will not be asked to select a password in order to view or modify such information.
Unless otherwise required by applicable law, you are entitled to the following rights with regard to your personal information we collect and process:
- object to the processing of your personal information based on grounds other than your express consent;
- impose restriction on processing of your personal information, such as turning down the processing for marketing purpose;
- search, review your personal information;
- copy your personal information;
- transfer your personal information that has been provided by you to PEGATRON in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to a third party or a device as designated by you;
- demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data; and
- require deletion or removal of your personal information.
We will process your request pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations.
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for us to fulfill the purposes for which such information is collected. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete your personal information or make it anonymous such that it cannot be identified or traced back to you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent without proper consent, please contact us through contact form and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
If you have any concerns as to how your personal information is collected or processed or should you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal information, you can contact us through our contact form. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of Data Protection should you believe that we have violated your privacy right through inappropriate use of your personal information and fail to cure such breach promptly upon notification.